Even in the best of circumstances; the Holiday Season can be a very overwhelming and busy time.
It is my intention to help you to navigate the coming weeks so that you can feel the peaceful presence within~ and thus be able to handle all of the outer noise.
Here are my 5 Tips for a Stress-Free Holiday Season! EnJOY!
1) STOP putting pressure on yourself to have the perfect... holiday, tree, outfit, party, gift, dinner party,....
2) START making your health and well being a priority, mindfully enjoying the holiday foods, getting enough rest, taking time out for yourself.
3) RELEASE the need to please everyone (you can't); and release the old family patterns. The coping mechanisms you had as a child, don't serve you as an adult.
4) RECEIVE compliments, gifts and keep your heart open with grace and wonderl People tend to be kinder and more generous during the holidays; see it reflecting back to you.
5) REJOICE in the healthy bounties of the season, and make a conscious effort to get outside to breathe in the fresh air.
For more tips, inspirations and to live more authentically; CLICK HERE to join our tribe.
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Then I experienced the cosmic 2x4. That's my term for a course correction in life.
For me, it was a freaky fall, landing on my elbow, bruising a few ribs has set my plans on hold for now.
To be truthful, I've had some 'why me?' moments where I question the higher purpose. I've questioned what I could have done differently. Yet, the answer I get is "shit happens" and sometimes we don't know the higher purpose.
How's your energy been lately? Are you feeling like something is ready to burst forward in your life?
Here's the skinny: If you are a sensitive soul (and I KNOW you are)...then, you've been feeling the energy of the larger collective and it might have been presenting you with some challenges. With all that is happening in the outer world, we can sometimes feel helpless or overwhelmed.
You know there's something more happening here in the larger perspective; yet it feels that in all the intensity...there is an undercurrent of love.
Can you feel it?
Lately I've been speaking with people about how to manage stress or anxiety. Things seem to have been amped up in the Universe and it's been causing us to look deep within.
For myself, I find it necessary to take a few minutes in the morning to sit quietly~
Since the word "meditation" causes more anxiety in people (oh...the irony); I prefer to call it "sitting."