Even in the best of circumstances; the Holiday Season can be a very overwhelming and busy time.
It is my intention to help you to navigate the coming weeks so that you can feel the peaceful presence within~ and thus be able to handle all of the outer noise.
Here are my 5 Tips for a Stress-Free Holiday Season! EnJOY!
1) STOP putting pressure on yourself to have the perfect... holiday, tree, outfit, party, gift, dinner party,....
2) START making your health and well being a priority, mindfully enjoying the holiday foods, getting enough rest, taking time out for yourself.
3) RELEASE the need to please everyone (you can't); and release the old family patterns. The coping mechanisms you had as a child, don't serve you as an adult.
4) RECEIVE compliments, gifts and keep your heart open with grace and wonderl People tend to be kinder and more generous during the holidays; see it reflecting back to you.
5) REJOICE in the healthy bounties of the season, and make a conscious effort to get outside to breathe in the fresh air.
For more tips, inspirations and to live more authentically; CLICK HERE to join our tribe.
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Most of us dream of living a fulfilled life. We imagine what it would be like to have everything under control; in full command of our day, with a healthy body and in a loving relationship.
In truth; when we want to make changes ~ it requires a deeper understanding of the mechanics of change. In other words; old habits die hard. Sometime our patterning lies so deep that we might not even be aware of the core (where it began).