Even in the best of circumstances; the Holiday Season can be a very overwhelming and busy time.
It is my intention to help you to navigate the coming weeks so that you can feel the peaceful presence within~ and thus be able to handle all of the outer noise.
Here are my 5 Tips for a Stress-Free Holiday Season! EnJOY!
1) STOP putting pressure on yourself to have the perfect... holiday, tree, outfit, party, gift, dinner party,....
2) START making your health and well being a priority, mindfully enjoying the holiday foods, getting enough rest, taking time out for yourself.
3) RELEASE the need to please everyone (you can't); and release the old family patterns. The coping mechanisms you had as a child, don't serve you as an adult.
4) RECEIVE compliments, gifts and keep your heart open with grace and wonderl People tend to be kinder and more generous during the holidays; see it reflecting back to you.
5) REJOICE in the healthy bounties of the season, and make a conscious effort to get outside to breathe in the fresh air.
For more tips, inspirations and to live more authentically; CLICK HERE to learn more