How's your energy been lately? Are you feeling like something is ready to burst forward in your life?
Here's the skinny: If you are a sensitive soul (and I KNOW you are)...then, you've been feeling the energy of the larger collective and it might have been presenting you with some challenges. With all that is happening in the outer world, we can sometimes feel helpless or overwhelmed.
You know there's something more happening here in the larger perspective; yet it feels that in all the intensity...there is an undercurrent of love.
Can you feel it?
It's all about finding your truth and connecting with your inner world.
As I tell my coaching clients: "Follow Your Energy"~ here's what I mean:
1) Mind your energy~ Simply put, follow what feels good; release what doesn't... follow your intuition and let yourself be guided by the heart. Let go of drama and negativity and honor what is nurturing to you. Follow your idea of Well-Being. It also doesn't mean to hide your head in the sand; but rather to take action from an uplifted place of power rather than depletion.
2) Mind your thoughts~ What are you focused on? If you're thinking about all the things that you appreciate in your life (counting your blessings)...then you will keep your energy uplifted. The easiest way to say this: Focus on what you DO want, not what you don't want. Be diligent.
3) Mind your business~ This is where you become aware of your boundaries and call in your energy. While it's good to help others; it is helpful to know who are the energy drains and who uplift us. Don't worry about what others think. "You do you."
4) Mind your Mind~ Living with intention and mindfulness can help us to be more steady in a rocky world. Take at least 10 minutes a day to sit and to connect with your inner being.
5) Mind your Mealtime~ Continue living with intention to bring Mindfulness to your eating instead of rushing through the day on autopilot. Take a pause before you take the first bite and breathe deep. (The Divine Dining Method)
6) Mind your Motivation~ (Mojo) As you learn to follow your energy, you will learn that there is a difference between action based in fear and action based in love. When you take action on something; put your whole energy behind it and do it with the whole heart! That is the true meaning of Abundance.
7) Mind your Mirrors~ What are your relationships reflecting back to you? If you are faced with those who piss you off; try this technique: Find ONE thing that you can appreciate about them and focus on that. (try it , it works!). Radiate out LOVE to everyone and watch what is returned to you!
There is so much more to this beautiful life that just running on auto-pilot, and when you can Master Your Energy... you can begin to craft the life of your dreams!
If you're wanting to learn more or looking for support from someone who has been where you are and can help take you to where you want to go:
Leave your comments below....
Comments will be approved before showing up.
What a year this has been! And, here we are in December-
How do you feel?
If you’re struggling with self-doubt, lack of focus and motivation- and you want to end 2020 on a high note -as you move toward your best life in 2021- I can help. Since 2004; I’ve helped hundreds of women to tap into their visions so they can live a life of meaning and purpose.
I help people to make peace with themselves so they can reclaim their unique gifts and talent and move toward living the life of their dreams?
Sounds daunting and don't know where to begin? Read on....
Best Gift ideas under $50
Holiday Shopping made easy. Look no further!
We have the solution for you- Gifts with meaning and purpose for that hard to buy for person. All come with a card explaining the energy properties.
These gifts will be cherished!