How's your energy been lately? Are you feeling like something is ready to burst forward in your life?
Here's the skinny: If you are a sensitive soul (and I KNOW you are)...then, you've been feeling the energy of the larger collective and it might have been presenting you with some challenges. With all that is happening in the outer world, we can sometimes feel helpless or overwhelmed.
You know there's something more happening here in the larger perspective; yet it feels that in all the intensity...there is an undercurrent of love.
Can you feel it?
It's all about finding your truth and connecting with your inner world.
As I tell my coaching clients: "Follow Your Energy"~ here's what I mean:
1) Mind your energy~ Simply put, follow what feels good; release what doesn't... follow your intuition and let yourself be guided by the heart. Let go of drama and negativity and honor what is nurturing to you. Follow your idea of Well-Being. It also doesn't mean to hide your head in the sand; but rather to take action from an uplifted place of power rather than depletion.
2) Mind your thoughts~ What are you focused on? If you're thinking about all the things that you appreciate in your life (counting your blessings)...then you will keep your energy uplifted. The easiest way to say this: Focus on what you DO want, not what you don't want. Be diligent.
3) Mind your business~ This is where you become aware of your boundaries and call in your energy. While it's good to help others; it is helpful to know who are the energy drains and who uplift us. Don't worry about what others think. "You do you."
4) Mind your Mind~ Living with intention and mindfulness can help us to be more steady in a rocky world. Take at least 10 minutes a day to sit and to connect with your inner being.
5) Mind your Mealtime~ Continue living with intention to bring Mindfulness to your eating instead of rushing through the day on autopilot. Take a pause before you take the first bite and breathe deep. (The Divine Dining Method)
6) Mind your Motivation~ (Mojo) As you learn to follow your energy, you will learn that there is a difference between action based in fear and action based in love. When you take action on something; put your whole energy behind it and do it with the whole heart! That is the true meaning of Abundance.
7) Mind your Mirrors~ What are your relationships reflecting back to you? If you are faced with those who piss you off; try this technique: Find ONE thing that you can appreciate about them and focus on that. (try it , it works!). Radiate out LOVE to everyone and watch what is returned to you!
There is so much more to this beautiful life that just running on auto-pilot, and when you can Master Your Energy... you can begin to craft the life of your dreams!
If you're wanting to learn more or looking for support from someone who has been where you are and can help take you to where you want to go:
Leave your comments below....
Comments will be approved before showing up.
"Don't let the past affect your future"
I'm fascinated by Bridges...
Throughout the years, I have always been intrigued by bridges- both physically and metaphorically. I've walked across the George Washington Bridge in New York, and I've walked across the Golden Gate Bridge in San Francisco.
Each time, I found walking across both exhilarating and frightening at the same time- hundreds of feet up in the air; swirling waters below- wind whipping my hair. I walked as close to the inside rail (closer to the traffic) than to the water side. I walked briskly- heart pounding; yet didn't want to stop and going back was not an option.
Did you know that we also design custom Jewelry? Before she became interested in the energy properties of gems and Crystals, Catherine was in the fine jewelry industry and became a Graduate Gemologist. (certified by the Gemological Institute of America)
Combining her love of all things relating to the energy of gems; she designed this beautiful Aquamarine and Diamond ring for a client.
"ARE YOU RETIRED?" asked my new neighbor.
Not gonna lie, this one made me cringe just a bit. You see, I work at home a lot of the time- so from her perspective, it looks like I don't leave the house.
Bringing up my feelings of un-worthiness- and that I should always "appear" busy and productive- I had to temper my reaction from the snarky-"no, I just sit around and eat bon-bons all day"- to defensive- "I work at home, so I'm busy all day long"