Let’s PLAY 20 Questions to Jumpstart Your Life!
Take a moment (or an hour)- and sit with your journal while you answer these questions. This is a self-coaching exercise that will help you channel your higher self. Don’t think too much- allow what is in your heart to drive the answers.
1) What would you do if you could do anything?
2) If you were to start with a clean slate in your life, what would that look like?
3) What does courage feel like?
4) How well do you know your heart?
5) If you only had a week to live, what would you do?
6) Is your imagination as wide as the universe?
7) What limitations do you place upon yourself?
8) What if you combined compassion with action?
9) What do you need to do in this moment to begin your new way of life?
10) What beliefs do you need to let go of?
11) Where would you live if you were not bound to your current residence?
12) What would you do with fire energy?
13) If you were a bird, where would you soar?
14) If you could have direct contact with God/Spirit, what would you say?
15) How can you be more authentic in your relationships?
16) What is your body trying to tell you?
17) What if you have the ability to see a project through to completion?
18) What would you say to your fears?
19) How can you tap into an internal energy source for unlimited power?
20) What is the brightest, highest, best wish you have for your life?
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Then I experienced the cosmic 2x4. That's my term for a course correction in life.
For me, it was a freaky fall, landing on my elbow, bruising a few ribs has set my plans on hold for now.
To be truthful, I've had some 'why me?' moments where I question the higher purpose. I've questioned what I could have done differently. Yet, the answer I get is "shit happens" and sometimes we don't know the higher purpose.
How's your energy been lately? Are you feeling like something is ready to burst forward in your life?
Here's the skinny: If you are a sensitive soul (and I KNOW you are)...then, you've been feeling the energy of the larger collective and it might have been presenting you with some challenges. With all that is happening in the outer world, we can sometimes feel helpless or overwhelmed.
You know there's something more happening here in the larger perspective; yet it feels that in all the intensity...there is an undercurrent of love.
Can you feel it?