Let’s PLAY 20 Questions to Jumpstart Your Life!
Take a moment (or an hour)- and sit with your journal while you answer these questions. This is a self-coaching exercise that will help you channel your higher self. Don’t think too much- allow what is in your heart to drive the answers.
1) What would you do if you could do anything?
2) If you were to start with a clean slate in your life, what would that look like?
3) What does courage feel like?
4) How well do you know your heart?
5) If you only had a week to live, what would you do?
6) Is your imagination as wide as the universe?
7) What limitations do you place upon yourself?
8) What if you combined compassion with action?
9) What do you need to do in this moment to begin your new way of life?
10) What beliefs do you need to let go of?
11) Where would you live if you were not bound to your current residence?
12) What would you do with fire energy?
13) If you were a bird, where would you soar?
14) If you could have direct contact with God/Spirit, what would you say?
15) How can you be more authentic in your relationships?
16) What is your body trying to tell you?
17) What if you have the ability to see a project through to completion?
18) What would you say to your fears?
19) How can you tap into an internal energy source for unlimited power?
20) What is the brightest, highest, best wish you have for your life?
Comments will be approved before showing up.
A recent talk at a local library-(see picture) led me to a fascinating discovery:
Humans are an interesting bunch.
Most of us spend many hours, many days and many years in thinking mode.
We think of what has happened to us, or what will happen.
The human brain ruminates, plots, plans, worries, and dreams up many “what if” scenarios.
Wouldn’t you like to get to a point where you are running the show of what your brain thinks about?
What if you were able to take a big step back from the mind chatter and to sort out what is important and what is distraction? How would you feel about being able to make decisions from a clear and calm center?
What a ride 2018 has been.
I don't know about you, but for me personally- it was one helluva _________ (insert your own imaginative word here)
Do you remember that carnival ride- the one that you sat strapped in- it flung you around, up and down and spun you around? I think it was called a "Tilt-A-Whirl"
That's what 2018 felt like for me.