Let’s PLAY 20 Questions to Jumpstart Your Life!
Take a moment (or an hour)- and sit with your journal while you answer these questions. This is a self-coaching exercise that will help you channel your higher self. Don’t think too much- allow what is in your heart to drive the answers.
1) What would you do if you could do anything?
2) If you were to start with a clean slate in your life, what would that look like?
3) What does courage feel like?
4) How well do you know your heart?
5) If you only had a week to live, what would you do?
6) Is your imagination as wide as the universe?
7) What limitations do you place upon yourself?
8) What if you combined compassion with action?
9) What do you need to do in this moment to begin your new way of life?
10) What beliefs do you need to let go of?
11) Where would you live if you were not bound to your current residence?
12) What would you do with fire energy?
13) If you were a bird, where would you soar?
14) If you could have direct contact with God/Spirit, what would you say?
15) How can you be more authentic in your relationships?
16) What is your body trying to tell you?
17) What if you have the ability to see a project through to completion?
18) What would you say to your fears?
19) How can you tap into an internal energy source for unlimited power?
20) What is the brightest, highest, best wish you have for your life?
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Things are changing and we're being asked (or dragged) along for the ride. The opening and awakening that is happening now is not to be taken lightly. It's all for a higher purpose (even though we might not know it).
This current challenge is uniting the world in so many ways- and let's face it; it's time! We've been divided for too long and this is a time where we must stand together.
Many people have been asking me for some tools and strategies to help them stay calm amid all the storm that is surrounding us....
Lately I've been speaking with people about how to manage stress or anxiety. Things seem to have been amped up in the Universe and it's been causing us to look deep within.
For myself, I find it necessary to take a few minutes in the morning to sit quietly~