Let’s PLAY 20 Questions to Jumpstart Your Life!
Take a moment (or an hour)- and sit with your journal while you answer these questions. This is a self-coaching exercise that will help you channel your higher self. Don’t think too much- allow what is in your heart to drive the answers.
1) What would you do if you could do anything?
2) If you were to start with a clean slate in your life, what would that look like?
3) What does courage feel like?
4) How well do you know your heart?
5) If you only had a week to live, what would you do?
6) Is your imagination as wide as the universe?
7) What limitations do you place upon yourself?
8) What if you combined compassion with action?
9) What do you need to do in this moment to begin your new way of life?
10) What beliefs do you need to let go of?
11) Where would you live if you were not bound to your current residence?
12) What would you do with fire energy?
13) If you were a bird, where would you soar?
14) If you could have direct contact with God/Spirit, what would you say?
15) How can you be more authentic in your relationships?
16) What is your body trying to tell you?
17) What if you have the ability to see a project through to completion?
18) What would you say to your fears?
19) How can you tap into an internal energy source for unlimited power?
20) What is the brightest, highest, best wish you have for your life?
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Did you know that we also design custom Jewelry? Before she became interested in the energy properties of gems and Crystals, Catherine was in the fine jewelry industry and became a Graduate Gemologist. (certified by the Gemological Institute of America)
Combining her love of all things relating to the energy of gems; she designed this beautiful Aquamarine and Diamond ring for a client.
"ARE YOU RETIRED?" asked my new neighbor.
Not gonna lie, this one made me cringe just a bit. You see, I work at home a lot of the time- so from her perspective, it looks like I don't leave the house.
Bringing up my feelings of un-worthiness- and that I should always "appear" busy and productive- I had to temper my reaction from the snarky-"no, I just sit around and eat bon-bons all day"- to defensive- "I work at home, so I'm busy all day long"
One of the most powerful things you can do in your life is to learn to TRUST YOUR INTUITION.
Choosing to believe in yourself and learn to trust your inner yearnings, callings and the things that tug at your heart is your best course of action. It requires you to act from the place of power within. And, not adhering to others opinions of you