"From the very beginning to the very end, pointing to our own hearts to discover what is true isn't just a matter of honesty, but also of compassion and respect for what we see."
I've worked with many clients this week who have told me something similar to this statement-,
"I already know this stuff - but it's great to have reminders"
Many of us have done this spiritual work for a long while.
We've read Thich Nhat Hanh, Wayne Dyer, Marianne Williamson,
Jon Kabat-Zin (just to name a few)...
Dare I say that most of us KNOW that we are far more
than these physical bodies...
We know there is more to life than waking up,
going to work- maybe going out with friends then
plopping into bed at night-
only to wake up and do it again the next day.
So how come we keep getting caught up in the
autopilot hamster wheel?
I don't know about you, but it seems to be the way that many of us are wired.
Having the Human Experience while forgetting our true nature.
This week, I'm going to share with you some things you already know;
but will find it a refresher course:
Grab a cuppa and enjoy.
1) Happiness is truly an inside job
2) A smile is your best accessory
3) Time spent in stillness is time well spent
4) Treat every day like a gift
5) Live every day as if it were your last
(what would you do differently?)
6) You are what you think about
7) BE Authentic (let your crazy out)
8) Be Grateful - (for everything, even the shitty lessons)
9) Do something for someone else
10) Don't let negativity pull you down
11) Live Simply
12) ALWAYS be bigger than your problems
I leave you with this:
🔥 What else would you add to this list?🔥
I LOVE helping people walk with Power, Peace, Presence and Purpose
Have a magical week!
with so much love,
PS: Feeling wonky and need additional support?
It's important to believe in yourself and shine your light again.
If you've been playing it small and safe (and I understand these past few years haven't been easy for many); now is the time to get BACK ON TRACK, reclaim your power and live to the true reason you were put on this earth.